Workshop: “Analysis and comparison of the use of ethnographic method by the partners” (Paris, 2014 01 29-31)
The aim of our meeting is to present how the anthropological approach is used in the local projects of each partner ans to set out an index of methods to be used for educational training. In order to prepare discussion, partners have filled up questionnaires. They will also present a project idea for a local project, which will be developed and implemented in the context of “Inside Views”.
Host: Ethnologues en herbe,
Location: 258, rue Marcadet Escalier N
75018 Paris, Metro Guy Moquet (line 13)
Friday, 31th of January
– Objectives and methodology of the meeting
– Presentation of local projects (according to the frame of the project-sheets)
– Discussion, seeking to figure out the principles of applying the ethnographic method in cultural, intercultural and community work.
– Visit to an ethnokids classroom in the 19th arrondissement (subject to autorisation)
– Presentation of videos and other restitutions of “Ethnologues en herbe” workshops
Saturday, 1st of February
– Repertoire of approaches
– Definition of key-elements and methods for an “Inside Views” project
– Planning of activities (including development of website)
– Tasks for each partner.